Surf City Cranes is dedicated to helping you find the right crane for the job. We offer affordable hiab truck and mobile crane hire in all of South East Queensland. (Brisbane). If you think an All-Terrain Crane is right for your construction site, we have six options available for you to choose from. Our team will help you determine whether All Terrain Crane hire is the best choice for your project requirements.
Advantages of All Terrain Cranes
There are a number of reasons why a construction team may choose an All-Terrain Crane over other types. The advantages of hiring an All-Terrain Crane include:
- they can be used on all kinds of terrains and within several weather conditions
- they move with ease through various surfaces, including sand and gravel
- they can be used on roads and highways
- if your construction site is remote, they are ideal because they do not require public roads in order to work efficiently
- they have four-wheel drive and are powered by one or two engines
- they have telescopic booms that can reach heights of up to 100 meters and lift loads of up to 1000 tonnes
- they are ideal for a number of lifting tasks and can be moved between construction sites with ease
Disadvantages of All Terrain Cranes
Like all cranes, All Terrain Cranes come with their own set of disadvantages that may not be ideal for your unique construction project requirements. If this is the case, our team will help you find another crane that is more suitable to your requirements. The disadvantages of All Terrain Cranes include:
- the boom is exceptionally heavy, which can cause issues depending on your project
- the boom can become affected in extremely windy environments and become a safety hazard if not handled properly.
If you would like to hire an All-Terrain crane for your next project, give us a call on 0402 269 535 or contact us via our online form today. Remember we provide wet and dry hire cranes for all projects.